Hello project requirements are as followed
1. To Arduino Uno boards both with LED lights and LCD’s display tethered together with a long range Bluetooth module. One Arduino called master the other slave. The master Arduino will have four buttons to select options
2. Upon start up LCDs should light up yellow and LEDs display not connected
3. upon Bluetooth linking both units LEDs should change to blue. master Arduino LED should display please press an option. Slave should display waiting. After three minutes of inactivity the slave unit should blink green and blue alternating colors every five seconds or so and the master alternate between red and blue. Also if Bluetooth connection fails then system should start back to step one (blue) so Bluetooth connection between both units should communicate or check in every 20 seconds to ensure connectivity
4. Buttons are as followed
1. Loading/unloading When pressed master LEDs should change to green and display show option name. Slaves should change display to stop and LEDs to red.
2. Completed when pressed master LED should change back to read and display show completed slave should change display to completed and LEDs to green
3. Problem with dock when pressed display on master should show problem with dock and LEDs blink safety orange and slave do the same.
4. Come inside when press master should display come inside and LEDs Blake safety orange and red and slave Display show same.