We create projects for Architects (like walkthroughs) and the same is played on the TAB or Smartphone browser (off-line) through a .html file. The html file itself does not have much code, but triggers xml and js files which play the images.
All the images, xml and js files are stored in seperate folders inside the project folder. For each project, we create a new project folder.
Currently, we copy all these projects (and the corresponding files) in a Tab or Smartphone manually and the user can view these off-line.
Here's what I am looking for:
1. Create an apk file which first connects to a server - where all these projects are stored and downloads all the project files and its corresponding files
2. On download, the application should open up a screen (the screen template will be designed by me) with a list of all the projects as individual icons
3. On click of each of the icon, the app triggers the corresponding html file which runs the xml files and shows all the images of that project.
4. Every time the app is started, it should connect to the server (if there is a net connection) and check to see
a. If there is any updation to the downloaded projects - if so, Update the existing files
b. If there are new projects - if so, Down load new project and its files
c. If any existing projects have been deleted. - if so, Delete the project from the TAB.
5. The program is best viewed on Firefox and hence the app should check for the latest version of Firefox and alert the viewer to update the same.
6. Get approval from the user to the capture the User details (the standard details) and update it in the server
I want a template to be created and I would like to have the source files for this for our internal assessments once the project is complete.
4 freelancers are bidding on average ₹37010 for this job
This will be my first project on the [login to view URL] but I have reach experience in software development and will do this project for minimal price.