I ALREADY have a source code to create an Android app but I need some changes on it.
I need you to:
1. Change the package name (change the app ID) from [login to view URL] to [login to view URL] ;
2. Update the API SDK to last version (28 or 29) AND make sure all the app is 64-bit compatible;
3. Add an image with a link on it to [login to view URL], in the bottom floating toolbar (see PDF file for screenshot);
4. Fix it. when we currently click on the button "Night mode" (bottom-right on the toolbar), the top image (with the tree) disappear but it should not;
5. Fix it. One of the 366 pages on the app is currently not working : click on the menu button , then click on “Archives par date”, then scroll down to the bottom of the page to “Décembre” and finally click on the “07” button : the app is crashing but it should not;
6. Fix a [login to view URL] (see PDF file for screenshot : "Create APK [login to view URL]")
7. Built a signed APK files so I can upload it on Google Play;
Give me all the login, passwords, keystore… so I can built an APK by myself later without your help.