I need a senior developer to help modify some backend work. I have an existing website and do not require a new development.
1) Existing Website: I have a purchased SSL ([login to view URL]) and need to integrate it on a website with ~30-50 pages. (Server: DigitalOcean / Cloud and Linux)
2a) Existing Website: Modify upload file feature to allow multiple files tied to the user.
2b) Existing Website: Modify upload file feature to allow different formats managed by the admin control panel. example: Control panel adds the file name and format to be allowed to be uploaded and tracked to the user.
3) Existing Website: create page to allow for basic admin rights to edit/modify username and password for access to the admin panel. change email, change username, old password (new password, confirm password).
3) Est Time Zone. will work together at all times to complete and review/test the tasks.
4) Quality work.
5) I am the project manager and will guide through all the work.
6) Work on development server than release after testing to production.
7 Direct contact with the Sr. Developer for communication and viewable development process.
1) Individually advise how much each person costs per day/week 40 hrs.
(fixed cost for the work for the week, to be discussed)
2) Ability to work EST Time Zone
3) Great, Constant, & Direct Communication/Updates
4) Meet hard deadlines.
5) Passionate about the work.
6) Send me what you have completed. (not your team, what you have completed.
64 freelancers are bidding on average $1282 for this job
I am expert android, ios, react native , ionic, laravel, ci, cake php, wordpress, magento, yii and php. Ready to start work from now .................................
Hello, Client. These are my past work. [login to view URL] (Node+Angular) [login to view URL] (Drupal+Patternlab) [login to view URL] (asp.net) I am alone and not team. Please share more details via chat. Thanks.
Hi, Greetings!! We have huge experience of building backend. Please chat with us so that we can discuss further Looking forward to your response Thanks & Regards, Suhasini