We are a company that will analyze multiple passenger cars according to their current certification status. For this we have a list with topics, which are defined with additional paramters and a numbering scheme.
The people will inspect the cars and document the current state of the certification of the cars in China with text comment and pictures
The aim is to have an android app, that will show the passenger car to choose from in the first level. From there on you will be able to choose any of the items to check. After you have chosen the final point for examination, In the screen you will receive a field for adding text (previous messages will be shown, but not editable), and also be able to take multiple pictures for this checkpoint.
The data entered will be loaded into a local database and the pictures saved in the project directory, that will later get synced to a server (step 2 in the implementation)
The development of the software will be in two steps (see major steps)
Whenever there is a new car to be checked, the user will create a new project and load a text file with the points that need to be checked (see sample list). The sample checklist will be loaded automatically in future.
The software will take the list and update the local database with the list. It will add the general information to the table projects, and the list of ID items to the table project details
The user will first choose which project to work on, he can than choose which level of documentation he will want to choose, than choose the second level, in the third screen you can than choose the point for checking.
Program Android app
1. Create a android application based on local SQL database feed.
2. Working with database sqlite or similar, read/write/delete
3. Import text file and parse the text file and add to SQL Database
4. Create/delete directories on phone
5. Take picture on phone, rename the file and move to a directory
6. Upload files and data stream to server, request response and update database
7. Use a timer to start actions for synchronization
Program online webpage with ASP
1. Usage of basic procedure for using ASP.NET
2. Use online Amazon Database or similar
3. Read and write SQL
4. Receive File from android stream and save
5. Receive Date in URL from stream and save
6. Upload file as stream to Android client
7. Create forms from database (prefilled with data from database if values exists)
8. Generate export files from sql criteria, save data with file to a dir and create zip for download.
The software implementation will have two major steps:
1. Program the android off-line software (all issues concerning the later sync to server will need to get accounted for in this step)
2. Implement a server that will sync the information from the android to the server through the time.
Menu points for slide out menu:
Username – this will be a fix text set in the options
Projects – this will open the first page to navigate through the projects, so you can choose one to start entering data
Manage – this open a page with list of projects, where I can have possibility to edit project related info, for example – upload the text file, delete the project, sync the project, export etc etc
It will also have one point create project, where we will neter the project data to the SQL database and create a new directory for the project
Options – this page will have options, the first one will
65 freelancers are bidding on average €1137 for this job
Hi, I've gone through your project details and 3 attachments carefully. Fully understood your 2 major steps. Hope to have a discussion through chat. Regards~