Are you a developer who has hands-on experience with building cloud-native applications? Would you like to work with our customers to help them architect, develop and re-engineer applications to fully leverage the AWS Cloud?
Do you like to work on a variety of cutting edge, business-critical projects at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption?
In order for applications to be fully optimized, they need to be architected to take advantage of the global scale, elasticity, automation and high availability features of the AWS cloud. On the AWS platform, services such as API Gateway, Lambda, ECS, SQS, Kinesis, AI and others provide opportunities to design and build cloud-ready applications.
Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for hands-on application architects and developers who will:
• Work as a technical leader alongside customer business, development and infrastructure teams
• Lead technical and design discussions with IT executives to help enterprises speed their adoption of new technologies and practices
• Architect and building highly scalable, cloud-native applications on the AWS platform using core developer services like APIGateway, Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB and ECS.
• Leverage new technology paradigms (e.g., serverless, containers, microservices)
• Migrate monolithic applications to micro services architectures
• Advise on implementing AWS best practices
• Influence infrastructure architecture by sharing your application development expertise
• Represent the voice for developers internally and influence our AWS Professional Services offerings and AWS product strategy for developers by working with AWS platform engineering, Business Development and other cross-functional teams
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
• BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred
• 5+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles
• Exposure to Agile development methodologies
• Good experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
• Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• Demonstrated success as a software developer, application architect, product manager, CTO, or consultant working with various platforms
• Architecting, designing and developing applications on the AWS platform
• Designing and building application using Container and serverless technologies
• Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
• Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
• Continuous Integration (CI) tools (e.g. Jenkins)
• Configuration Management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
• Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
• Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, etc
• Experience working directly with customers, partners or third-party developers
• Blogging or writing technical articles or contributing to an open source project for new and existing technologies or application architecture and design
33 freelancers are bidding on average $1382 for this job
Hello, I have gone through the project detail, I am having required skills as described by you in the requirements. I am ready to start on this project. We can discuss further in private message. Thanks.