I NEED AN EXPERT IN ELASTICSEARCH AND KIBANA FOR TRAINING, PAYMENT PER HOUR.
There are total 8 steps
1. Get the data from AWS (Amazon Web Services) or data of example.
2. Load up the data and find which is the best way for carrying on the data to Elasticsearch. We are not sure is lambda is the best option but check it which one is the best path to load the data in elasticsearch.
3. Index the data in Elasticsearch
4. Use Kibana and do the visualizations
5. Create the histogram and become very friendly and easy to understand.
6. Working with the dashboard in Kibana and put all information there like visualizations.
7. Make a video to understand each step in the process.
8. Explain the results.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $39/hour for this job
Hi , I have more than 4+ years of experience in hadoop technologies like HDFS, MapReduce, Spark, sqoop. Kafka, data lake, pig etc. I have worked on AWS and Azure services as well. Contact me for more details
Hello sir. Your project makes me so inflate! I have a plenty of experience in Amazon web services api development. I can do your project perfectly! Let's discuss on chat to work out the details. Best Regards