I need Developer for Bit-stream based Video Watermarking Project.
NOTE: if you are have not done this type of job before or experienced in this field... *PLEASE DO NOT APPLY*
Looking for a backend developer experienced in invisible content watermarking to help us build a bit-stream based watermarking system for our video hosting app.
These invisible watermarks will be dynamic and session-based so that every viewer gets served a video with unique watermark that will contain unique identifiers we can use to trace them if they share the video illegally (eg: viewer's IP address, mac address, email address etc)
There should be a way to decode and extract these invisible (forensic) watermarks on any video so that we can identify the source of leakage.
Currently in our video hosting app is:
- We stream HLS, MPEG-DASH and MP4
- We use CDN (BunnyCDN) to deliver videos to viewers
- We run our own cloud-based video encoding with FFmpeg
- Our video player is VideoJS
- We run fully on Amazon AWS cloud and welcome the use of Spot fleets for scale