Looking for a resource or two to help us develop some code..
1. Experience in Python and/or Java. We use Python since it is popular and supported with AWS SAM. If a dev knows Java they should not have an issue with python. Python 3.7 experience is a plus, but, I suspect they any experience would be useful.
2. We use Git for source code control. Experience with any SCM would work, but, direct experience with Git would be a plus.
3. Understanding of different data formats such as XML, CSV, JSON are a requirement. Bonus points for XLS and other columnar data formats.
4. Understanding of the AWS Lambda system and it relates to the AWS API Gateway, AWS DynamoDB and AWS S3
5. A working understanding of both SQL and NoSQL concepts, DynamoDB and PostgreSQL are a plus.
6. This goes without saying, an understanding of higher level Internet protocols such as DNS,HTTP, SSH, SFTP and etc..
9. A basic understanding web security principals and concepts, aka knowing not to pass around “SQL” scripts in URL Query vars kind of thing.
Ops Level Skills
1. Experience in Serverless Architecture Model from AWS. This will be required moving forward in order to “Package” the application.
2. A working understanding of automated build systems such at Jenkins or AWS Code Deploy and Code Build.
3. Working understanding of NoSQL and SQL database engines for the purpose of performance tuning and optimization.