We are looking for a company with experience that can build a web app according to our specs and based on the design we have.
We are currently interested in building Phase 1 only, but we will continue with Phase 2 and 3 in the near future, so we would like to get separate quotes for all three phases.
We will later need a native mobile app (Swift for iOS and Java or Kotlin for Android).
We also have more detailed specifications and the design for part 1, which are available upon NDA agreement signing.
High level features that the app should have:
Phase 1: Map, Social Media, Chat
• The map will be based on Google maps
• The map will consist of entries that have been manually uploaded by us, or by entries contributed by others
• The map will also consist of entries pulled in via google maps for specific activities
• The map will have layers, to be able to see only specific places and activities
• Activities to be searchable by different criteria
• The map can be drilled down by country, region, city if needed
• A database may be required to store the uploaded images
• Create and save a favorites activities list
• Get directions to a location (when the address is selected, allow the user to select which navigation app from their phone will open the location)
• The map can toggle between map view satellite view and maybe street view as well.
• User ratings and comments for each activity
• Login users with Facebook or gmail
• Posts and activities can be shared, allow the user to select from their installed apps, Facebook chat, WhatsApp, Viber etc.
• Tag someone under a post
• Users can join the groups per country, upon login GPS location will be needed and current country will be suggested to be added to their list
• Share specific location or current location to a friend
o Block option, manage users
o Manage translations of the application
• Friends list: when someone is joining from facebook/email friends, get a notification and choice of befriending them or not. Phone number as well, as discussed in today’s meeting.
• Also possibility to add an existing user as friend.
• Also follow people to see what they are posting
• Easy way to invite friends to download the app and join.
• News Feed
• The news feed will be sorted by default from newest to oldest feed
• From the feed’s entries, a user will be able to befriend a user, as the user’s name will be displayed under the entry
• From the feed’s entry, a user can select to add that feed to their favourites.
• Also possible to add/change country for the feed from a dropdown multiselect list.
• Also possible to edit filters for the feed (age of kids, dog friendly, type of activity, rating)
• The user can