I would like to get some help in setting up an Atlassian Confluence & Jira system. I have the cloud service subscriptions.
I am currently having several small projects (2, 3 users) going on at the same time and I would like to create the relevant Spaces in Confluence and JIRA projects/workflows, set groups/users/permissions etc.
1. Previous real life experience in managing/setting up/connecting JIRA/Confluence;
2. Advanced knowledge of using these systems so to be able to suggest best practices and how I can make the most out of them;
3. Familiar with the new Atlassian' interface for Admin/JIRA/Confluence;
4. Agile software development knowledge;
5. Patient and pedagogical to guide and teach me the necessary elements;
Nice to have skills:
1. Knowledge in UML diagraming/modeling;
2. Basic Zephyr/JIRA integration knowledge;
Here is how we will work:
1. You will let me know about your experience and the hourly rate for your service;
2. In the chat I will provide you more specific details about the projects;
3. Afterwards you will let me know the estimation of how long the work will take and update your bid accordingly;
4. We will "meet" on Google Hangouts and using your guidance I will set up the elements in the system. You should be able to provide me some basic info as we get started (about how to work with groups/roles/permissions schemes, etc.;
5. During the call I may have ad-hoc questions about JIRA/Confluence, and as an expert you should be either able to answer on the spot, or commit to provide the answer in the message board here, afterwards.
Note 1: Do NOT bid on this project if you just learned about these from watching YouTube videos on how to set them. You must have real life experience and you actually did use them (admin and user).
Note 2: I am not familiar with these two systems and I do NOT know what they are capable of, so I am relying on your suggestions and guides to tell me about the features that are useful.
Note 3: It is obvious but anyhow I clearly state that you must have good English skills and have good internet connection to be able to make the Google Hangouts meet, which may require screen sharing.