We need to enter purchasing invoices into a very simple system following the process below:
1. You will receive? ? less then 90 pages (in pdf files) via mail or you may access? them via .ftp http;
2. You will rename these files as [url removed, login to view] ? where:
1. PI is fixed means purchasing invoice;
2. ? XXX is SUPPLIER organisation? code 3 digit? (there are? less? then 10 supplier) very easy to find out;
3. date is the document date? (i.e. 020307 2nd of March 2007)
4. if there is more then 1 doc in the same date from the same supplier you will need to number the pages at the end? (i.e. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc)
3. You will upload these files into our document management system that you may visit at? <[url removed, login to view]>? ? entering:?
4. supplier organisation name? (from the document,? drop down list)
5. supplier code
6. document date (from the document)
7. expiry date? (from the document)
8. currency? (from the document,? drop down list)
9. net? (from the document)
10. vat (from the document)
11. tot? (from the document)
12. status (leave blnak)
13. file (upload the pdf)
14. ACC? account i.e. office, travel, telephone (from the document,? drop down list)
15. Received = put always yes
16. This is for last accounting year
Please refer to? <[url removed, login to view]>? to get some examples.
Every entry is recorded into an internal log that track the uer.
We will make random quality control over the all entries.
And pay? the work as follow
DEF MR= Mistake rate= (no of rows with mistakes)/(total rows number)
1. MR <= 3% pay the? 100% of the bid?
2. 3%? > MR => 5%? pay 80% of the bid
3. 5%> MR => 8% pay 60% of the bid
4. MR >8%? pay0% of the bid
If the MR=0% there will be a bonus up to 15%