1. Ask user to provide an image for analysis (Browse...)
2. Import image. Display Image. Provide a cropping tool to select area to be analysed. (example images: [url removed, login to view])
3. Tool then analyses image and detects each cell with text. Extracts text and an image.
4. Writes a OBF File (e.g. [url removed, login to view] docs: [url removed, login to view]) where images are embedded in the document.
- If you can detect the background colour of each cell and apply the formatting within the OBF
- Text AND identifying the grid layout (cells wide by x high) is the most important thing. If images are a pain to detect then we can do that later.
- Ideally platform agnostic. NodeJS, Python desirable. If it works will be turned into a web app in the future
13 freelancers are bidding on average £627 for this job
I am Senior Java/Scala Developer with 15 years of experience in design and development with strong problem solving skills. Code Samples https://github.com/tumakha CV http://bit.ly/YuriyTumakha-CV