I need someone to translate a PDF-based textual survey to a proprietary structured XML format so that it can be displayed and processed electronically.
The survey starts on page 6 of the attached document. I have created the basic XML outline for the document, but many of the fields are missing (eg the list of languages on page 6).
The XML file must be valid according to the attached xsd schema file.
Although this is a small job, there will likely be many similar forms that I need to convert in the future if all goes well.
Necessary traits/skills for the job include:
- experience with XML
- ability to validate XML output against an XSD schema file
- ability to identify the patterns in the attached sample file and carry it out with the remaining data (e.g. converting "..." to the missing fields)
- capability to work on similar projects in the future on an hourly basis
- good spelling / minimization of typos
- willingness to ask questions and make changes
- "Measuring Health Equity" pdf file ported to XML "eForm" format (contained in the "Study - SMH Measuring Health [url removed, login to view]" file) to my satisfaction with XSD validation
I also need this done within a week. Thanks
(Also, I would estimate someone experienced with XML/XSD would take between 1 and 4 hours to complete the file)