I have a Wordpress site which needs some minor alterations.
My site is [url removed, login to view]
1) On the homepage, under Featured Titles, I would like the layout to show only FOUR images of the same size. Like on this previous site of mine here: [url removed, login to view]
You can see the featured images in the colored boxes are the same size and symetrically positioned.
2) On the homepage, when you scroll down, you can see that the photos are not visible above where it says "no comments". It's just white. This is because the images are not being re-sized to fit that frame. Could you code it so that the images auto resize to fit in that frame.
3) Hide dates on the homepage, the post pages, and on the widget on the right side called 'Most popular pool cleaner'.
4) On the 'Most popular pool cleaner' widget on the right sidebar, make the images auto resize so they display properly in their frame.
5) On post pages such as this one [url removed, login to view]
auto resize the images (near the pros and cons section) so that they nicely fit the frame. Some of the image is cut off at the moment.
6) At the bottom of posts, the 'Post Comment' button is finicky. You have to place the mouse cursor on the very bottom of the button or you can't click it. Could you fix that so you can click anywhere on the button.
This theme has a mobile version, so after making these changes, make sure it hasn't adversely affected that.
You should create a child theme so the changes are not lost with a theme update.
Thanks for reading my advert. I look forward to working with you.
60 freelancers are bidding on average $164 for this job
Hello Sir,I just checked short description of project,I'm very interested to your project and sure give to you best quality of project,Can you please take short time to me for discuss about your project thanks
I am a skilled wordpress developer, i can do the wordpress theme customization for you according to your requirements. let discuss more via private message, thanks.