Write a Technical Report
This project has been awarded to nigavictor for $66 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 CAD
Describe the biological based on-site treatment of an industrial wastewater stream. The treatment
system can be aerobic, anaerobic or a combination of both. Potential industries, but not limited to,
include: food; dairy; pharmaceutical; brewing; pulp and paper; chemicals etc..
Required in the report are the following (use diagrams where appropriate):
• a brief outline of the overall industrial process (including what the final product(s) are);
• source(s), strength and composition of the raw (untreated) waste stream(s) - this should
include descriptions of what manufacturing or operational activities create the waste stream(s);
• negative impacts that these waste streams would have on the environment if not treated;
• the layout and key operational parameters of the treatment plant (including the target quality of
the treated waste);
• disposal/use of any end products generated by the treatment process (e.g., biological solids,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online