Need need vc++/c++ expert for ffmpeg/ ffserver based application enhancements. It is a broadcasting client, server and viewer [url removed, login to view] works flowlessly for [url removed, login to view] format.
Ehnace the ffmpeg/ ffserver code/ configuration such that it can yeild mp4 and 3gp format streams as well which can play on mobile phones. Worker are free to use open source tools like l#ive555, d#arwin(remove # to read correctly) etc if need be. The url should be viewable atlist in blackberry and symbian
To be given: complete [url removed, login to view] 2008 compiling c# and c++/vc++ source code.
Deliverables:running and compiling [url removed, login to view] 2008 source with the requirements met.
1) Start the broadcasting client, select parameters and start the streaming.
2) Open video player on symbian, bb, iphone, android and windows mobile phone and play the 3gp/mp4 live streaming file.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
ffmpeg, live555, vlc, ffserver, darwin, [url removed, login to view], 3gp, symbian, blackberry