WANTED**: A basic VB.NET application that is used to load other applications, similar to grouping shortcuts on the WinXP desktop. The program will group applications together, and provide multiple actions (different programs with different command line parameters) for each program. See below for more details.
* * *Our company maintains a number of different small, modular applications. With each customized installation, there is a different set of applications needed. Furthermore, each application has multiple associated actions (execution, help, configuring).
We need an application that provides quick and organized access to our individual applications, and the various files connected with them. To do this, we need an application that basically provides a more orderly layout of application shortcuts, similar to that of the Windows desktop.
The name of the program will be the **_PeARL Console_**.
The following screen shot provides a sample output of what the program should look like:
* * *Please consult our attached Word Statement of Work (SOW) document that clearly states the required features for the application.
We are also negotiable on terms. Please advise during the bidding process, however.
* Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete compilable source code of all work done.
* Source code must be written in VB.NET, using .NET 1.1 or later
* Program must provide all functionality listed in the “Functionality?? section of the SOW.
* Code must be commented as stated in the SOW.
* Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on Windows XP and Windows NT 2000.
* Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
* Bug support for 3 months after completion of project.
* Suggestion list of further enhancements (subsequent follow-on work beyond the scope of this document may be available with additional funding).
* All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Windows NT 2000