roject for NYPhone Dt. 10-06-2013. - Prepared by NOC-team@nyphone
Project Description: Bandwidth Optimizer for VOIP calls
Skills required: Asterisk PBX, Software Architecture, VoIP
Explanation of scenario:
1. server A ( asterisk server/SIP server, with static IP) receiving VoIP calls , with sip protocol, using G711,G729 and/or G723.1 codec and sending calls to Server B
2. Server B ( Asterisk server/sip server with PRIVATE NETWORK IP), receiving calls from server A and sending to gateways (quintum gateway for example) or E1 cards
3. Number of Server B can be unlimited
4. Number of Gateways/E1 cards per server B can be unlimited
5. For server B installation need easy to use ISO image that could be booted from USB flash drive, and those USB flash drive will be delivered to our Server B type client (their termination provider)/made available as an ISO image downloadable format. Server B needs to have preloaded web browser , team viewer etc.
6. For server B need portion of asterisk web gui for adding gateways..Prefix or so, viewing active calls, billing cdr,etc.
1. Server A to convert all calls in g723.1/IAX codec and server B to receive all calls in g723.1 /IAX
2. we need some kind of bandwidth compression/RTP compression system( upto 60-80% than usual SIP calls in g723.1 codec), from Server A to Server B.
3. server A to Server B voice traffic will be encrypted so that voice port blocked bandwidth can be used for termination
4. Server B will register to Server A and it should be locked to work with only Server A IP. server A should allow server B with MAC address and it should be MAC ID binded. Pls let us know for further information necessary to get the project done. This project actually similar to a provider [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] , offering and we want to provide the same kind services to our termination/origination provider or that means named Server B in our given specifications above. suggest us required Server configurations n OS for Server A to start the projects
Pls take a full study of similar service
3 freelancers are bidding on average $17585 for this job
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I'll give you a call.