we need a good coder for our new website. please bid only for the
coding the website, there is no graphics work required, you will
work together with our designer. also note that this is for a german
company, but this shouldnt be a problem in our opinion, we speak
english fluently just the content supplied will be german.
- about 26 Pages (all content will be provided)
- the news field on the startpage will have 4 items in it and should be
linked to a full text of the news... we want this section to be editable
through a cms or another solution you can provide
- there is one small section that requires a simple password login
(should be no big deal... we will only use ONE login/password for this)
- we need 2 forms coded (one for requesting download links, one for contact)
- we are using an extranet for this project (to post messages,files,status)
but we would also like to have you available via instant messenger.
- the timeframe would be max. 1 month.
**please check our old website at** [**[url removed, login to view]**]
**we included a design sample of the new site in the zip file**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox, Linux, Safari etc.