THIS IS A TAKE-OVER PROJECT
ASP.NET with AJAX Control Kit
1. We are over schedule due to reposting twice.
2. We need a committed Coder to finish the applications as soon as possible.
a. The application that Coder will take over is here: <[url removed, login to view]>
If you are interested and want to check how much of the application is done, let me know and I will send you login and password.
- The application already uses ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit, and coder must continue its usage as much as possible in order to make the site look good and functional.
- Instructions are given in Excel file attached.
- We need coder availability to finish the application. So we ask the coder to be able to be in constant communication with us.
? Despite the fact that we provide an excel file with instructions, we need to explain Coder whatever he might not have understand. Ideal communication would take place via chat. (from 9 am - 2 pm and 4 pm to 6 pm - US Mountain time, -7 GST) using Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail. See link below for time my local time: <[url removed, login to view]>
? We need to see daily advances (as minimal as they may be).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: There is an alphanumeric number called RFC that generates from given fields in our application. We will provide .cs file in c# file that you can implement it in the asp.net pages that require it.
We have a Windows Server 2008 Enterprise R2, where the application is actually running.
1. We will provide the appropriate credentials for you to work on server and update it accordingly.
2. You are welcome to work on your own server and update our server, whatever suits you better.
3. The need a datagrid search feature where can edit directly each registry (order). Please, show us an example before implementing.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Oct 14, 2010 12:55:56 PM:
Hi, We are reposting this project 70% complete. The difficult part has been solved (CURP and RFC generation). If you are interested in taking over the project please let us know. Thank you, Miguel.