Ambitious company seeks driven programmer to program user friendly, stable, robust ASP.NET 2.0 web application with MS Office 2007 look and feel. The Menu UI, together with particular AJAX ASP.NET components are all available as off the shelf components, from either Telerik or Infragistics. The challenge is to make it all existing modules work nicely together, to integrate a long running service on the server and to leverage the components AJAX features to achieve “almost desktop?? feel on the web, while manipulating a HTML document.
Programmer only has to focus on programming. All graphical design, buttons, tabs, modules, panels, toolbar button etc. are completed.
Screenschots and detailed step-by-step functionality are available for potential hire.
We are looking to build a professional relationship, where talent and skills are recognized and rewarded. Quality of code is top priority.
Technologies being used:
1. Visual Studio 2005.
5. (Asynch) Webservice
6. Either Telerik or Infragistics AJAX - ASP.NET suite
7. UI Components used for Office 2007 look, which are readily available for both Telerik and Infragistics:
8. UI Comp being used in the application.
2. DHTML Editor
3. SOAP Webservice async model
4. (Panel) Splitter
5. Modal dialogbox in webform (RadWindow for example Telerik)
9. Sample code being used
1. “Using IFilter in C#?? from Codeproject
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000, 2003
Internet Explorer 6+
Infragistics or Telerik ASP.NET Controls