PWB Schematic and gerber design
This project was successfully completed by websat13 for $250 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In5 days
Take a simple 120VAC control circuit diagram ([url removed, login to view]) with mostly though hole parts, and create a schematic, through a fully routed/placed PCB GERBER file ready for manufacturing. Board dimensions and parts and general layout are already defined for PCB in Board-Layout-Outline.pdf.
Deliverables include schematic in PDF + Native format, and GERBERs in format for [url removed, login to view] circuits per:
Gerber Files in the ZIP - A complete package of files must include 6 Gerber RS-274X files (one for each copper, solder mask and legend layer as well the board outline). The package must also include an NC Drill file in Excellon format specifying the location of all holes (only plated holes are supported in this service). No other files should be included.
Browse Related Skills
- Project for VS - #3
- Make a floating point multiplier
- Circuito electrónico analógico que encienda un led cuando alguien pase a través de un sensor de infrarrojo, anulando así el encendido de otro led. -- 2
- implement, and test a 12-hour digital clock (with only hours display) - electrical engineering
- High Voltage Circuit Design
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online