Sync SQLite on Android App to MySQL DB using REST API
- Status Closed
- Budget ₹1500 - ₹12500 INR
- Total Bids 14
An Android Application with complete source code will be provided to you. It is using SQLite DB on the application.
What You Need to Do.
1. There is a Remote MySQL DB which is having some more tables and fields than SQLite DB. You have to make changes i.e. add certain fields and tables which is missing in SQLite DB. And, these fields will be used in Android Application.
2. Data to be displayed in Android Application will be using SQLite DB.
3. Sync asynchronously by the application itself (in particular interval) when Internet connectivity is available using REST API.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online