Fix a Shader for Unity mobile apps
This project was successfully completed by phamthanhnam991 for €100 EUR in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
Completed In1 day
We need a Shader allowing to specify one color per orientation of an object's faces :
- leftColor (faces that are turned towards west)
- rightColor (faces that are turned towards east)
- frontColor (faces that are turned towards south)
- backColor (faces that are turned towards north)
- upColor (faces that are turned towards the sky)
- downColor (faces that are turned towards the ground)
The attached Shader allows that but in an incomplete way : the main problem is that in this Shader the camera seems to be taken into account in the rendering calculation. We want this to be removed so that the Shader behaves independently from the camera. Only the object's position in the 3D world should be taken in consideration.
Also please take notice that this Shader will be used in Unity mobile apps.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online