Yello Luvely Coders,
I am Gregor and I have a dream. Then I designed an app. And now I stand here and need code, because I am terrible at code.
I want to release an app that counts time, like a timer + stopwatch on beautiful steroids. As graphic designer I will send you the UI in sketch or as export for XCode.
What do I need:
- I need the complete XCode code of V.1, our mvp. I will release that code via XCode on my mac to the app store. Your name, if you want, will be featured as coder.
What does the app need to be able to do:
- It needs to run on iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 7, ios9+
- It will only be a MVP (minimum viable product) so we will concentrate on iPhone first and we will not program for iPad or WatchOS
- It needs to be easily maintainable & updatable in the future, so good commenting and clean code is important.
- The count data of every user needs to be super safe and easily deletable with a false update. So we need some safety feature that the users data isn't lost easily.
With the app the user will be able
- see all timers/stopwatches in a list.
- view all timers/stopwatches by swiping through them (they look like entire pages/screens.
- add new timers/stopwatches, name them and set their colour-preferences.
- edit timers/stopwatches and save these edits.
- edit/add a timer/stopwatch time in a quick edit mode.
- edit/add a timer/stopwatch time in a detailed edit mode.
I am based in Berlin, so I would naturally prefer someone being close-by for the ease of communication, but you can also be based in London, or wherever you are in the world.