I need a application that allows users to post their day-offs to a website.
My company has 2000 staffs, operations hours is 24/7. So we have at least 10 shifts to rotate the working days/off/PH... so staffs are changing their shifts at least twice a month. And sometimes, they need to change their shifts because of some reasons, but they need to find someone to exchange the shifts.
And I need a website to help them to do that.
I need the application to be done as below conditions:
1. HTML5, Ajax, Jquery, Jquery mobile...
2. SQL Server only
3. Fit to any screen size
4. Able to detect users are using phone or pc to switch to better screen
5. Beautiful web design
6. Source code has to be handover to me after everything is done
7. I will pay extra for the feature of background service that will popup message of new shifts were offered or someone accept user's shift offers (using phonegap API). This feature is for only when I need to build it with phonegap
1. Simple Register page (Company, Position, Name, Phone number, Email address, a small photo). User need to verify the email address before using post or accept shifts
1.1. Currently, I have 2 companies. Application has to allow me to setup company, shift number, position
2. User's Shift page (Add New/Delete/Mark as Offered)
2.1. Using calendar view (allow tap to get a popup of choices of save/delete/Mark as Offered, save immediately)
2.1.1. A list of who interested/like/response should show to allow user to reply via sms or phone call
2.2. a combobox for shift number (1,2,3,4,5...)
2.3. a remark textarea
2.4. Share to facebook, twitter+....
3. Other User's posted shifts
3.1. Tap to view/like/accept/contact via sms or phone call
4. Search page, search by position (auto detect user's position as already setup), shift number, date
5. Using only SQL Sever, user's photo can be uploaded.
You're always welcome with better ideas and suggestions.
Feel free to contact me for further inquiries.
I need administration page that allow me to delete, ban users... delete posts...
Setup company (text), shift number (text), position name (text)
And.... I only use ASP.NET... don't ask me use PHP for the AJAX