We have built a Google Charts visualization (dashboard) with filters and calculations and cannot get all appropriate columns to display.
We have created a bar chart (% Phase Completion) where the user can filter the results by a number of different filters (status, Checklist title...).
We also have calculations where the results will change depending on the filter.
When we add the calculations we cannot see all the columns ("Phases") - just 3 max when there should be up to five or more. The same issue for the table.
Job is to fix this visualization.
Once fixed we will want to extend the visualization to include date range filtering.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $116 for this job
It's my duty to deliver credible work to my clients. Check my previous work in Wordpress and the responses speak for themselves. I am ready to work for you. Thank you alot.