I am offering an SEO directory submission service to anyone looking to promote there websites online and build back links. I will submit your website to 2,500 directories. The acceptance ratio is normally 65-75%
The backlinks depend on the acceptance of the website by the directories and the acceptance depends on the content so if the content of the website is worth then the directories help a lot in backlinking
the PR split is as follows
If you are interested in using my service i will require the following the information.
I would need the following details about your url
* Name : [Name of the website to be submitted.]
* Your Name : [Your real name or the desired name you want along with
the description of your site.]
* Title : [title of your website][can give more than one title also]
* Description : [Need 2 Descriptions of 150+ & 500 Characters so that
I can use them simultaneously according to the limit specified in most
of the directories.]
* URL : [URL of the site to be submitted.]
* Categories : [Please provide at least 3 categories.]
* Keywords : [Please provide at least 5 keywords.]
* E-Mail : [E-mail address to receive the confirmation e-mail.]
I am currently charging $105 for this service. If you are interested then please do not hesitate to contact me and i am open to negotiation on the price.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Once i have submitted your website to my list of directories i will be able to show you online which ones i have submitted it to.