Illustrations needed for magazine article about elephants
This project was successfully completed by Crissmamel for $60 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Completed In3 days
I've written a magazine article and I want some illustrations created for it to use on my portfolio.
In total I need six pictures -- one at the top of the story and five placed in between different sections of the article (you'll see these noted in the attachment).
Please read the attached document before proceeding.
In your application, please:
- let me know if your quote is for each picture or for all six
- give me an idea of what you would draw for each image
- include a link to your portfolio or attach some images
- mention the name of the main elephant in the story so that I know you'e read it.
No agencies. No copy and pasted applications that clearly haven't read the article.
I'm no lawyer, so I don't know the exact process for this, but I want to be as open as possible.
This is what I want to do with the final piece:
- use it on my writing porfolio website (illustrator will be given credit, and I can link to a website/portfolio/social media profile),
- use it on social media when I tell people about my new site.
- can use the piece in their portfolio,
- the final piece cannot be sold to anyone else.
For anything that comes up later that I haven't thought of now I will try to get in touch with you to make sure it's okay.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online