This project received 47 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $33 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
It's a simple job to modify the graphics (psds and jpegs) for a boardgame which is currently a work in progress. Your job is to download, amend the files, then upload the revised psds and jpegs versions ready for print. There are various boards, plus some cards. It's not a big project, maybe 2-3 hours tops.
1) Download 6 Land card PSDs, change the fonts from old English to Times New Roman or similar TO MAKE IT EASIER TO READ, send me a low quality copy to check it's ok, then upload revised psds and print-quality jpegs.
2) Download the PSDs for about 15 TURN cards, cut and paste some text into them, upload revised PSDs and jpegs.
3) Add a slightly thicker black outline to the weapons on 6 WEAPON cards, to match existing artwork upload revised PSDs and print quality jpegs. This requires a bit of of photoshopping skills, but not much.
4) Take existing rules and style them so as to look nice, in a medieval style, produce a high quality psd and jpeg ready for print. This can be against a white background.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online