Experienced Developer & Designer to create a job service website
This project was awarded to aarvtech for $626 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for an experienced developer to design & develop a website for our expanding Job head hunting service company.
• Responsive, mobile tablet
• FAQ ABOUT US…ETC NEEDS TO BE EDITABLE (by the admin) FROM THE BACKEND
• Automatic Ticketing (Support) functionality.
• Google Optimization
• News Feed Option (backend update)
• Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Links
• Customizable email from the backend including logo & signature
• Backend Ticketing system -
• The backend needs to be as clean as the front end
• The customer will need to enter alot of information, so the backend 'MUST' display ALL information (including resumes) from EACH customer clearly, effectively and precisely.
• Note: this will be a service website in which payment will need to be made to use this service. Website which needs to have payment gateway api integration. Paypal, & Credit Card payment system (in addition to paypal)
A Mock-up will be needed before job has been awarded. There are some good developers on there, but there are also some inexperienced ones as well, so this will be needed in order to award the job. Any issue with this, do not bid.
Final Candidates will receive a full, more in detail scope of as to what is expected on the website.
The developer MUST Be well-versed in the English Language
-We will also pay when the job is completed. We are not paying anything up-front . If this is an issue for you, then do not bid.
Please contact, with any questions
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online