We are developing a multiplayer game, Quiz Jungle, which features quiz MCQ(multiple-choice questions) in eight categories.
We need to create animations for 10 animals -- Dog, Panda, Bird, Dolphin, Tiger, Lion, Elephant, Monkey, Rabbit, or Horse.
For each animal, there are 9 animations:
- idle (always shown when nothing is happening)
- happy (when the answer is correct, and when the game is won)
- sad (when the answer is wrong, and when the game is lost)
- eat (during feeding)
- weak (when hungry, and near death during a pet fight)
- death (when not being fed after a long long time, and when the pet fight is lost)
- attack (during pet fight)
- power attack (during pet fight)
- hurt (during pet fight, as in being attacked successfully, got harmed)
Each animation set should be made up of roughly 15 sprites + 1 audio clip.
As we will be hiring 2 persons to do this, all you need to complete will be the animations for 5 animals, which totals up to 5*9*15 = 675 sprites, and 45 audio clips.
The sprites must be cyclical, ie. the first sprite follows the last sprite in the set seamlessly. Each sprite must be less than 20KB. Transparent backgrounds must be used.
Each audio clip must be less than 100KB, take 1.5s (assuming 15 sprites), and sampled at 8000 Hz / 256 kbps. The web is full of such audio clips. Just google around and edit the files. A good WAV editor is Audacity.
As a sample, a zip file has been attached. You must follow the directories structure and file naming method given. You must also use the animal templates given. A complete animation set can be found at "/Animation Sprites/Lion/attack".
One way to test the animations would be to open the first sprite in Windows Explorer and then quickly change the sprites.
You MUST (I say MUST!) complete this project by 31 Oct. You should not bid on this project if you can't work full-time for this. The game will bear your name on the Credits page.