Build a Website "Front-end" only for an Online Store
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 35
I want to hire a front-end (Rails) developer for designing and doing the front-end of my project, a small online-store, standard-ecommerce system, and it needs to be super simple and easy to use.
I have all the backend done in Ruby on Rails.
YOU MUST KNOW RUBY ON RAILS, no time to learn it now :)
What I need is:
- Logo for the website (I have the idea already)
- Responsive & creative design.
- The following pages will be needed (I may need a few more):
[ landing page, catalog, product profile (show/edit/add/grid), user profile(show/edit), order page, checkout page (regular page, no payment), my orders, user (login/change password), support notification, rating, reviews]
- mail template ( one template can be applied for all)
- connect the backend with the front end, so you should build them inside the app, not pure html, I will give you the backend and you will .
I want to see an example of your previous work first. (live website and github link)
I don't mind using a ready template for doing that, it's a MVP.
Again: if you don't know Ruby on Rails, please don't apply.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online