I want to hire a front-end (Rails) developer for designing and doing the front-end of my project, a small online-store, standard-ecommerce system, and it needs to be super simple and easy to use.
I have all the backend done in Ruby on Rails.
YOU MUST KNOW RUBY ON RAILS, no time to learn it now :)
What I need is:
- Logo for the website (I have the idea already)
- Responsive & creative design.
- The following pages will be needed (I may need a few more):
[ landing page, catalog, product profile (show/edit/add/grid), user profile(show/edit), order page, checkout page (regular page, no payment), my orders, user (login/change password), support notification, rating, reviews]
- mail template ( one template can be applied for all)
- connect the backend with the front end, so you should build them inside the app, not pure html, I will give you the backend and you will .
I want to see an example of your previous work first. (live website and github link)
I don't mind using a ready template for doing that, it's a MVP.
Again: if you don't know Ruby on Rails, please don't apply.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $570 for this job
Hi, I can assist you with this project. Here is a sampling of some of my work at my portfolio: [url removed, login to view] Please reply back so we can discuss. Regards, DT
Recently completed same nature of website please have a look [url removed, login to view] , Easy to use admin panel with complete responsive design. Complete satisfaction from start to completion. Lets Discuss More