I want to find a team or person help me to build a website base on Drupal 7.
I already build a prototype website, i need the team or person finish the remaining functionalities development, then do graphic UX/UI design, then do front end development etc. The first milestone is functionalities development without front end development.
It requires to commit source code, DB regularly, the money will release proportionally base on the functionalities development. Below is the five milestone of this project.
tage 1 – functionalities development
Including installing contributed modules, developing customised modules.
Contributed modules, customised modules, modify contributed modules will be saved into separated folders.
The functionalities of the website include:
1. User register, login, logout with social login and unique email; user forget password
2. Purchase free, basic, silver and gold membership using eway gateway.
3. User create room list – “List My Room”
4. User create tenant list – “Find a room”
5. “Search list” functionalities –
5.1 Home page, default search result: two type list mixed together (“List My Room” and “Find a room”)
5.2 Search rooms:
5.3 Search tenants:
6. Room list detail page – detail page of room list, at the bottom it incudes:
Nearest Bus Stops, Nearest Train Stations, Nearest Supermarkets,Nearest Cafés and Restaurants
7. Tenant list detail page - “Find A Room” list page
8. User image gallery – each user can own one image gallery, allowing to upload own photos.
Different membership has different permissions.
9. On-site private message – user can send message to the owner of a list when find a interesting list. And at the same time will receive a email reminding someone send him/her a private message.
10. Supporting multiple-language of the website, the website can switch to different languages. After switching another language, the site user interface will display that language.
11. Shortlist function – adding any interested list into shortlist
12. S3 bucket connection, image will upload to S3 bucket
13. Varnish integration
14. Elastic Cache integration
15. Social media: linked list to different social media
16. Social media: user's verified social media link
1. Finish all functionalities development.
2. Commit source codes and DB after finishing a functionality development
3. Using default pages, views when doing functionalities development.
4. Make sure the functionalities are working, don't do theme development.
Stage 2 – Graphic(UX/UI) Design Of the website
Git push to bitbucket: psd file and images etc assets
1. Do all the pages design – redesign the default pages used in stage 1
2. Focus on the UX/UI, pay attention to design user-friendly user interface
3. Provide PSD file
4. Provide website logo, icons etc assets
Stage 3 – Theme development
Git push to bitbucket
1. Convert graphic design (UX/UI) design into front end development
2. Addressing missing functionalities
3. Optimize the customised Drupal modules
4. Bug fixing
Stage 4 – Testing and bug fixing
1. Release into UAT env
2. Missing functionalities development
3. Bug fixing
4. Integration with S3 bucket
5. Integration with Varnish server
6. Integration with elastic cache
7. Loading Testing
8. Unit Testing
9. Integration testing
Stage 5– Release to production
Git branch : master
1. Missing functionalities development
2. Bug fixing
3. Integration with S3 bucket in prod Env
4. Integration with Varnish server in prod Env
5. Integration with elastic cache in prod Env
6. Loading Testing in prod Env
7. Release into prod Env
53 freelancers are bidding on average $2757 for this job
Hi, I can assist you with this project. Here is a sampling of the few of my work contained at my portfolio: http://www.divulgetechnologies.com/ Please reply back so we can discuss. Regards, DT
Hi, Dino here, I would be interested in discussing this project with you. Thanks for the consideration, I hope to hear from you soon.Please check my profile.