Branding for a skincare brand
This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1120 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
Brief brand summary:
A new skincare brand that is started by two Melbourne pharmacists - all products are ethically sourced and made using 100% natural ingredients here in Melbourne, Australia. Part of the profit also goes towards supporting the indigenous people's life improvement as a giveback to the community.
We are looking for someone / team who is/are:
- Melbourne based (who is able to meet up in person when required to discuss the project)
- worked with similar project before (health & beauty sector) and understand the industry.
What do we need:
- POS material ( product display unit / counter unit / shelf display )
- Packaging (label on the product)
- Branding strategy (copywriting / digital advertising)
Please send through your portfolio with your quote for this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online