Measure Might is an analytics tool that needs a logo for brand identity from mobile through to desktop web.
Thinking of trying to combine the two MM and visually represent the Ms as graphs as you'd see on a chart/data, while still being two distinctive Ms. I've attached some mocks ([url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]) for reference. Equally, I've added some data-looking logos as reference for what I'm referring to as 'data looking'.
Needing a vector based logo that can function as a mobile app icon, favicon and logo for web usage. Vector can be delivered via EPS or Photoshop with all elements as paths.
No defined colour pallets yet - however, wanting something that is bright and friendly, but also works as a two colour piece (eg, works with 3-4 colours, but also works in a colour and white)
Key criteria for success are:
1) 2 MMs to be clear from 64px x 64px
2) Logo must look clean as a mobile app icon
3) 2 MMs to work as standalone MM (as in point 1&2) AND to work when accompanied with 'Measure Might' as copy (for a web header image / homepage logo)
4) The logo should have a 'data look' - please see examples for reference
5) Logo treatments to work in colour AND black (or a specific colour) and white