We are looking for a qualified web programmer to build a unique website with back a office.
The website will need to have the following features:
1) The ability for users to create a username and password, make payments, upload files and manage their accounts online via simple CRM (that includes tasks, to do's, follow up, etc). In the CRM, the user will have the ability to mark tasks as complete and follow up on each.
2) Fill in personal information which will later be automatically recorded into predefined PDF files that the user can download.
3) Add blank pages with option to fill our own text, add videos, etc.
The website will be divided into 2 parts:
Part 1 is the landing pages, marketing, sales pages and getting people to sign up to the service.
Part 2 is where they fill in their information, pay for the service and start working in the CRM
Page 1. Landing Page, exposure to marketing materials and sales pages.
Page 2. Registration
Page 3. Filling personal information in a questionnaire
Page 4. Payment
Page 5. Personal access to their CRM
Page 6. In the CRM, users see tasks due dates, "to do's" (today, this week, this month), etc.
In the CRM, they also have a "progress bar" - showing them how far they've gone in the process.
In the CRM, we'll need to include a chat, where users can ask questions and get answers.
* Serious inquires only.
* Must have existing portfolio and experience in web programming and design
* Please contact us with questions
* Please bid competitively, if picked you'll work on this site after it's done when modifications are needed.