Title: 10,000-Word e-Book on Anxiety / Depression and Effective ways to overcome them.
Do you love talking or writing about mental/emotional health? More specifically about anxiety or
anxiety disorder and stress and depression? Can you create content in the first person,
friendly style that’s popular with bloggers?
If you answered “yes” to both questions, then here is a project that’s perfect for you:
1) I need a good English writer who has experience with writing e-books or article writing.
2) The project is to create a 10,000-word e-book on anxiety / Depression help book (I’ll explain
more when I narrow down the bids.)
3) I have the outline ready and I need you to do FULL research and create a document that’s
helpful to my target market (people suffering from anxiety, anxiety disorder, and depression)
4) No plagiarism will be tolerated. You can use other websites to do research, but the final work
will be 100% unique content, with links to any references you’ve used. I use Copyscape to
double check the final work.
When bidding, please provide samples of articles that directly relate to my topic. If I
like your bid, I’ll reply back with more details about what’s required.
5) Also, include the words “salamat po” That way I know you’ve read this entire description and
understand what I need for this job. Feel free to use the private message board if you have any
questions or need further clarification.
15 freelancers are bidding on average ₱6896 for this job
Lifestyle writer and designer Claire Charters has a love affair with words and is always seeking and searching for the right words to help enchant and spark inspiration within others.