This project is about the flash-countdown as you see on my site [url removed, login to view] on the right side.
There are some customizations that I want to have on that countown:
- I want to have two versions of it: A demo-version, that shows a backlink/advertisement when used.
- Some grafical alignments like colour-adjustments and round corners.
- The place of the buttons needs to be corrected (they are to close to the border of the box
- The xml-data-files should be simplyfied, so every dummy can use it. ;-)
- The Message when an Event is sold out should be redesigned. For example, the whole progress-bar should turn red, the word "full" should be centered and be bold
- There should be a "progress-indicator". In the moment there is just the colour in the bar, I´d like to have something like a little glowing diamond, some grafic thing that sits on the point of the progress-bar where the colour ends.
- I want to have a solution for events that are more then 99 days in future. My Idea: Make it automatically so that it says "weeks", "days", "hours" and "minutes" instead of "days", "hours", "minutes" and "seconds" when it´s above 99 days.
- I like to have the heading more customizable. I should be bigger. Same with the numbers: When I enlarge the timer, they are keeping the same size. Maybe the numbers should be automatically fit into the box unless there is no setting in the xml that says "how big" they should be.
- I´d like to have more customizations possible in the xml-file. Mostly I see the challenge, that the whole timer has some "free space", that is rare on my website. The layout could be more "space-saving". For example: The progress-bar could have more heigh and the information, how many free places are left could be IN the bar. Well, I don´t know how it looks like, this should be somethign to test out. ;-)
Best wishes, Julian!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).