Export data from Zillow into Excel Spreadsheet
This project received 51 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $176 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Export Data from Zillow for Excel
1. Use an Excel file containing property addresses to look-up the property record on [url removed, login to view], export the data, and paste it into the address source spreadsheet in the appropriate columns.
2. Assume the method is a VB Macro embedded in the spreadsheet.
3. If creating a separate CSV file containing the data is easier, more accurate, or costs less, let’s discuss.
4. Please note that I may not have identified all of the potential Fields (data columns) available in Zillow listings since many of the field only appear under specific conditions.
Input Source: An Excel file containing address fields. (See Spreadsheet for Example Layout)
Export: Zillow Field data to be exported listed below. (See Spreadsheet for Example Layout)
Field Example Format
Zillow Property URL [url removed, login to view]
Street Address Text
For Sale: Number
Price Cut: Number
Rent Zestimate: Number
Year Built: Number
Last Sold: Text
On Zillow: Number
Descriptive Paragraph: YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL!! Fabulous 5 bedroom home in West Petaluma located in the heart of Victoria, featuring over 2,500 sq ft of living area with a professionally landscaped backyard that backs up to open space. Master is on the 1st floor and 4 spacious bedrooms are upstairs. Very peaceful setting only a block from Helen Putnam Regional Park with hiking and biking trails. Private playground and tennis courts nearby too! Text
Rent Zestimate: Number
From Price History Table
Listed for Sale Text
From More Facts:
Construction quality: Number
Neighborhood Name: Text
Parcel #: Format in Zillow: 008580003
Return in this format: 008-580-003 Text
# Stories: Text
Zillow Home ID: Text
1. Field “Price Cut” is a dynamic variable field, e.g., not always included in the visible record.
2. For any field with no data, return the placeholder “—“ if present or “N/A”, if field is blank.
3. Price History Table: Note: “Historical data not available for this property” can be returned.
4. Price History Table: Return only most recent entry from this table.
5. Parcel #: Leading zero, if present, is a part of the number and must be returned. NICE TO HAVE: Return data in this format: nnn-nnn-nnn. Insert a hyphen after the first three digits; insert a hyphen after the next three digits.
6. If property record not found on Zillow, return “N/A” in the Zillow Property URL field.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online