Need a credit model that:
- is flexible enough to cater to companies from different sectors and countries. if you have the experience and can create different credit models for different sectors - presumably with different formulas for each - that would be even better.
- allows input of financial information to generate credit/liquidity/cashflow metrics, which would be used towards generating a rating (default probability within 1 year or more) for decision making purposes.
- keep in mind also that companies being analysed could either be listed companies or private companies (with quality of data being potentially a challenge so a discount could be applied).
Key sectors would include:
- commodities (everything from O&G to metals to agri - producers, processors/refiners, traders)
- healthcare & pharmaceutical
- engineering & construction
- at minimum, have good training in finance + excel
- have some experience in credit modelling and/or exposure to various sectors to have an appreciation how each sector is different