onBux - Get PAID to register and click ads daily!
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $96 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need as MANY as possible to do the following: (Kindly read the project well)
Your first task:
1. Copy and paste the link below to your new web browser window
[url removed, login to view]
2. Click on register button and fill out the registration form.
3. Validate your account.
4. Please PM me your user name that you have used for registration.
Your daily task:
1. Log-in to the page daily.
2. Click all on available advertisements and get credited.
1. I will pay $[url removed, login to view] for every 40 advertisements you click, meanwhile the site will pay you $0.40.
Overall earning for 40 advertisements that you click is $0.50.
2. I will pay you within 24 hours after you have made your 40th advertisements click.
3. This is a long-term deal. I am not only paying you for the first 40 clicks, but for every 40th
click that you made. For every person, you do that register under me and clicks minimum 10 ads, I will give you $[url removed, login to view]
4. To received payment from me, you must have a PayPal account. I will pay you directly to your PayPal account.
1. You must have not been registered at this site before. If you have, make sure your previous
account already been terminated.
2. You must have a unique e-mail and PayPal OR AlertPay account.
3. You must register only one account per computer. Please note, that you are only able to click the ads one time, per 24 hours, per IP.
4. Inactive for 72 hours after registration or for 14 consecutive days will lead to deletion of your
5. You must stay active. Active is defined, that you click everyday.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online