We are in need of an individual that is able to to do the following for a Magento ecommerce training website:
1) Blog - ecommerce topics relevant to people running a Magento based ecommerce website.
2) Write Articles - Including how-to, tips and tricks, software management... for a Magento based ecommerce website.
Note: content written must be exclusive and found to be useful by our community.
This project will require you to deliver:
(2) Blog posts - (see requirements above)
(2) article posts - topics should be on how to perform a function within the admin, what options are available and how best to use them.
1) Content must be delivered in text format.
2) Content must be unique and pass testing from copyscape.
3) I must approve the titles you are going to blog and write about prior to beginning the work.
4)If this project goes well there will be several follow on projects immediately after.
5) Content must not be less than 500 words per deliverable.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).