Hi, I need a developer experienced in programming for BlackBerry. This is for a long-term relationship. For the nearest project you would be developing an app for the following models: 8900, 9530, 9000, 9630, 9500, 9700. I would describe the app features with detail in a new bid request that I would create just for you. Right now I'm interested in knowing your skills and experience. The app you would be developing has the following functions: 1) Give user the ability to query a database using a search form and return the results. 2) Display an XML feed in list form 3) Perform a simple arithmetic operation and display the result. Please introduce yourself and tell me about your experience with BlackBerry. iPhone experience is a plus. Thanks
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Apr 24, 2010 11:07:27 AM:
Thank you all for kindly posting your portfolios and making introductions. I'm still going through all your comments and checking out your previous works on the BlackBerry plattform. Soon enough I'll be posting the project with specifics so you can participate. Thank you Dan
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Oct 19, 2010 9:45:38 PM:
Hi, here are finally the details of the project along with some mockup screens. Thank you for the long wait! Hope to see you there: [url removed, login to view]
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Oct 19, 2010 9:49:38 PM:
Sorry, wrong link, here's correct link: [url removed, login to view]