I would like a custom image tool.
1) User finds an image, and drops it into the tool list.
2) user clicks "Go", and tool processes image.
1) Read JPG, GIF, BPM, (Maybe others) and converts this image into JPEG.
2) Tool keeps aspect ratio of image and fits it into a 600 x 450 (black) background.
3) Tool will compress the image so it is less than 50KB. - (Maybe we can have a choice with this from a menu)
4) Tool will save this image into a folder it creates on the desctop, called CDT Images, or something.
The end result will be any image is converted to 600x450 *.JPG less than 50kb in size.