Hi, I'm looking for a singer and music producer for the following work. (the songs will be used in an animation app that's being produced)
Production (sing and mix) of 10 children songs. We would provide the lyrics. The work would be to sing to a rythm or jingle and mix them. Song jingles need to be in a lullabies/nursery rhymes style.
Five little monkeys
The wheels of the bus
Itsy bitsy spider
Old McDonald had a farm
Baa baa black sheep
Alphabet song (ABC)
Head, shoulders, knees and toes
Happy birthday to you
- Singers should work with pro audio equipment for recording themselves / home studio / access to a recording studio or for studio owners / producers that work with singers (or just anyone who can deliver the right results).
- Ideally female voice (possibly male) singer with standard British English or American English accent only. It's very important that all words sound with a neutral pronunciation, due to the learning of the phonics. Accuracy in pronunciation and a very clear, understandable singing ability is a must.
- Singer must sign a copyright / royalties / mechanical rights release form.
- Singing samples would be considered.
- Example: [url removed, login to view]
Above Youtube example is not ideal. Here are better examples:
10 freelancers are bidding on average $531 for this job
I am a singer, composer and audio engineer with my own studio. I've worked for projects similar to yours. I'm sending you some demos so you can consider [login to view URL] you.
Hi how are you doing? I'm a professional producer, studio musician, composer and programmer. I can do exactly what you need. Please feel free to contact me and talk about this. Thanks!