We need 30 MS Outlook VBA related blog articles.
1. The articles need to be interesting, original, unique and about 500 words each. For each article, please also provide an abstract(about 30 words).
2. The topic should be in a niche field. Normally it is a small useful tip, trick or skill. Please do NOT write general introductions.
3. The articles should provide useful information to the readers. If necessary, you need to make some researches on the field or industry. You should know what will interest and appeal to the audience. If you read PC magazines such as PC World or Computer World, then you will have a good idea of what topics and styles of writing are required.
4. The article should include one code snippet. 10 lines or less are enough. The words in codes will also be count in the article's total word count.
You can find a sample code snippet at [url removed, login to view](v=office.14).aspx#odc_Office14_ta_AddingVBAProgrammingToYourOutlook2010Toolkit_AContactEditingMacro
However, you need to make sure the sample code snippet is useful instead of a fictional and impractical one.
5. The articles should not contain any grammar errors or spelling errors.
6. The articles don't need to be too formal. Its audience are all MS Outlook users from novices to professionals.
If the job is done successfully, then we will hire you for more articles on a monthly basis.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $388 for this job
Lifestyle writer and designer Claire Charters has a love affair with words and is always seeking and searching for the right words to help enchant and spark inspiration within others.