Nutrition is the branch of science that studies how nutrients and other dietary components interact to nourish the body, prevent and treat diseases, and maintain health. A Nutritionist or Dietitian is a health care professional trained to provide dietary advice tailored to an individual's specific needs and health goals. They provide guidance on food choices or meal plans that can help prevent disease or improve overall wellness, while promoting healthy eating habits.
Here's some projects that our expert Nutritionists made real:
- Referencing evidence from authoritative sources to create scientific content
- Curating documents with comprehensive lists of food items and nutritional facts
- Crafting research articles for clinical nutrition
- Producing PowerPoints on topics related to nutrient absorption
- Supporting clients with consults on meal planning, diet advice, and more
- Writing product descriptions from an in-depth nutritional perspective
- Examining the implications of nutrition, environment, and policy initiatives
- Authoring articles about the benefits of counting macros.
Nutrition plays a critical role in our everyday lives, as it can help build immunity and better withstand potential illnesses. Hire a Nutritionist on Freelancer.com to develop meal plans or guide you through your wellness journey. In doing so you will be able to make informed decisions about your nutrition intake daily and better understand how nutrition sources impact your long term health. Put your project out there now and get in touch with an expert Nutritionist on Freelancer.com!From 19,983 reviews, clients rate our Nutritionists 4.92 out of 5 stars.
ALICOR is seeking a freelance nutritionist with an intermediate knowledge in health-related products, specifically supplements. We aim to export these high-quality products from Australia to Malaysia. The nutritionist will work on a contract basis to provide customer service for a duration of 3-6 months. Ideal Skills and Experience: - Strong understanding of health-related products and their benefits - Knowledge of supplements and their usage - Excellent customer service skills - Ability to communicate effectively with clients - Experience in working with international clients and understanding cultural differences - Detail-oriented and organized to ensure smooth operations during the export process.