- AS USED BY
Showcased Work from our Freelancers
Get More Done with Freelancers
You don't need to do it all yourself
Spend more time on what you do best & start getting more done.
Hire at a fraction of the cost
Find yourself an army of designers, developers, marketers, and writers.
Don't regret a bad hire
Read reviews from real people and know you're getting the best.
As Featured in
The World's Largest Marketplace
Millions of users, from small businesses to large enterprises, entrepreneurs to startups, use Freelancer to turn their ideas into reality.
TOTAL JOBS POSTED
Excellent work, super fast, super quality and understood the brief perfectly!
If you're looking for a talented web developer you'll find people like Charchit to help you accomplish your needs.
Hiring an Excavation Professional on Freelancer
Excavating is no joke. It is not a simple dig and dump process at all. There are many aspects to consider when you decide you are going to excavate a site. Whether it be that you need to clear land to build a residential house on or your new office complex, it's clear that excavating is a job best left to the professionals.
And where can you find such professionals? Well, right here on Freelancer.com. Freelancer.com is an online platform where you can source all sorts of experts in all sorts of fields. It's such an easy process that you'll never look back ever again!
Key Aspects your next Excavation Specialist should have
When it comes to excavating you want to ensure the person or company handling the process knows exactly what they are doing.
Here are some key factors to look out for when looking to hire a local excavation specialist.
- Qualifications in Excavation and Construction – they need to be able to prove their trade qualifications to you by means of a certificate or diploma
- Registered with the local municipality and building association – this protects you and them down the line
- Project Management – this is vital – to be able to manage a project from A to Z – they must show you the plans they will be following for your specific need
- The understanding and experience in, not only excavating but cable TV systems, joint trench systems, directional boring, trenching, underground sewer and water systems, fiber jetting, cable plowing and telephone networks (both copper and fiber types)
- At least 3 years’ experience in this field either by way of qualified references or work referrals
- Cost Effective rates – it is really mostly the labor that needs to be negotiated and they should be charging fair and reasonable rates
- Machinery – your excavation expert should have good contacts for the machinery he will need to excavate or be able to supply his own machinery and equipment
- Insurance – do not go a step further until they can prove their contract works insurance certificate or policy – many things can go wrong, from natural disasters to subsidence and landslip issues – a good, solid insurance policy will cover most of these issues
Why use Freelancer for your Excavation needs?
With Freelancer.com you can cover a multitude of areas that may just be a nightmare to manage should you try employ someone staright from the internet or via the Yellow Pages.
Reasons to use Freelancer:
- A simple registration process
- Low costing fees once you secure that right person for the job
- Good qualified references on the Freelancers profile
- Easy communication platform via their Messenger system which is both user friendly on desktop or on mobile
- Easy payment methods using Freelancers unique Milestone payment platform
- Secure and safe meaning that you only pay for a job well done
No matter the size of the job, employing a Freelancing agent via Freelancer.com can give you peace of mind for your excavation project and we all know how much building of any sort can stress a person out. Post a project today via Freelancer.com and jump-start your next excavation project.
How it Works
1. Post job
Tell us what you need done in seconds.
2. Choose freelancers
Get your first bid in seconds and choose from the best.
3. Track progress
Chat with your freelancer and review their work 24/7.
4. Pay safely
Only pay when you're completely satisfied.
Find Excavation Professionals Now
It's quick, easy, and we only need a few details to get startedGet Free Quotes